Building my website:
My website was made on an Internet based wix.com.
This is a template style FTTP website builder with a on-line editor that allows
you to insert and move pictures, text and more to create your website.
First thing I did was design and look at
what I wanted my website to look like. Once this was done I was able to start
building and adding the content needed to build the site with the information
needed.
Picture and the main body of the work was taken
from the college website by copy and past, this was then edited down to the
parts I needed.
Once the body and pages were arranged in
the style and order I had designed, I then added hyperlinks, these can be done
with in the edit program and link the pages to the buttons with in the sites
pages.
This possess was very fast and easy to do
and took no real training to do.
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
I've used Wix.com myself and found it good and quite flexible, but your screenshots of Creative Industries look awesome! Good balance of text and images and I like your choice of white text on grey background with the pink menu tabs. The old-style telephone icon caught my eye, next to the phone number. Do you remember these? Great work Peter.
ReplyDeleteKendra Scott @ Business Online Presence